HEC Prime Minister’s Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2021 now announced. Prime Minister Imran Khan’s youth programs consist of several schemes including Free laptop Distribution Scheme, Free Loan Scheme, Prime Minister Youth Business Loans, Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Scheme, Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme, Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement Scheme, etc.
Prime Minister Laptop Scheme for those students who are talented. Prime Minister Free Laptop Scheme’s main objective is to enhance the scope of research, quality education, and increase access to I.T (Information Technology). HEC Higher Education Commission under Prime Minister Laptop Scheme distribute laptops to students of public sector universities and institutions.
Prime Minister Imran Khan announced the PM Laptop Scheme for talented and eligible students. Here we provided the complete detail about the Prime Minister Free Laptop Scheme 2021 and also mentioned the application procedure completely. We provided the Online Registration Form and the students eligible for Prime Minister Free Laptop Scheme apply within the due date because if they apply after the date their application could not be accepted.
HEC Prime Minister’s Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2021 PM Imran Khan How to Apply
- The Applicant must have CNIC or B-From.
- Those students eligible who studying in Public sector universities, Degree awarding institutes which recognized by HEC Higher Education Commission.
- Students studying in AIOU Allama Iqbal Open University, Distance Learn in Virtual University.
- Students studying in Government degree or postgraduate colleges of Federal Capital and Federally Administered Tribal Areas.
- No Laptop issued to those students who have availed in the past.
Following Students will not be Eligible.
- Any Private Sector higher education institutes students no eligible.
- Students of any government degree and postgraduate colleges except Federal Capital and FATA.
- Those students who have received a laptop under any Federal or Provincial Government Scheme.
- Foreign nationals, except students from Azad Jammu Kashmir and Indian, Occupied Kashmir.
- When the students applied online through the Higher Education Commission online Portal then their application received by the relevant focal person.
- Relevant department focal person verifies the student’s data, Specially, Name, CNIC, Department, Degree Level, Last exam Percentage or CGPA, etc.
- If any discrepancy found the focal person disapproves of the student’s application.
- The automated process is run when the deadline for the verification From HEC Higher Education Commission has expired and the system generates a merit list for each university by HEC.
- The Merit list online available and the public can be viewed easily.
- The students can be checked their individual status from here.
We share all the complete detail about the Prime Minister Free Laptop Distribution Scheme. If the students have any problem with this Free Laptop Scheme all those students contact us within the comment section. If the students have any suggestions or queries then they can contact us. As soon as possible we will reply to all. For more latest updates and information visit our site kitaab.com.pk.Post Updated By :