PM Imran Khan Laptop Scheme 2021 new phase launched. The Eligibility Criteria and rules of PM Imran Khan Free Laptop Scheme 2021 mentioned here. Interested and eligible prospective students registered for this phase soon because after the closing date the registration could not be entertained. HEC Higher Education Commission under the Prime Minister Imran Khan Free Laptop Scheme distribute around 200,000 laptops.
The Government decided to provide the laptops to pass and talented students. The students who passed the exams with the highest marks now become happy because they will get the laptop through laptop scheme 2021. The Prime Minister Imran Khan Free Laptop Scheme 2021 Registration Form available here.
Interested and Eligible students can apply online from here. Every year the government provided laptops to students who pass the exam with the highest marks and the main objective of providing the laptop is to enhance the scope of research, quality education, and increase access to I.T (Information Technology).
This year HEC Higher Education Commission provided the new laptop under the Prime Minister Free Laptop Scheme 2021. They provide the laptop to those students who pass the exam with more than 80% marks. All those students who pass the exam with the highest marks will surely get the new laptop through this scheme.
The students who are already getting any other scholarship cannot apply for this scholarship. This Prime Minister Imran Khan Free Laptop Distribution Scheme is on a total merit basis. Those students who have less than 80% marks cannot apply for this scheme because the scheme is for those who have to get more than 80% marks.
PM Imran Khan Laptop Scheme 2021 On the Good Marks Basis Apply Online HEC
- The Laptop scheme is on the basis of merit.
- Eligible and interested students if want to apply they must visit our site kitaab.com.pk or the official site of http//youth.punjab.gov.pk.
- The Students must have CNIC or B-From.
- The Students must have more than 80% marks in the exams.
- Those students eligible who studding in Public sector universities, Degree awarding institutes which recognized by HEC Higher Education Commission.
- Students studying in AIOU Allama Iqbal Open University, Distance Learn in Virtual University.
- Students studying in Government degree or postgraduate colleges of Federal Capital and Federally Administered Tribal Areas.
- No Laptop issued to those students who have availed in the past.
Terms and Conditions
- The students must use their own CNIC and email address, and mobile number for the registration process.
- In case of any mistake and incorrect information your laptop can be canceled and the students responsible for it.
- There is no registration fee for this scheme.
- Give all the information accurate otherwise, the laptop canceled.
- The students at least 80% marks for getting the laptop.
Following Students will not be Eligible.
- Any Private Sector higher education institutes students no eligible.
- Students of any government degree and postgraduate colleges except Federal Capital and FATA.
- Those students who have received a laptop under any Federal or Provincial Government Scheme.
- Foreign nationals, except students from Azad Jammu Kashmir and Indian, Occupied Kashmir.
We share all the complete detail about the latest scheme of prime minister Imran khan’s free laptop scheme 2021. All those students who are interested and eligible apply within the due date after the closing date they could not be applied. If the students have any suggestion or query about this scheme they must tell us within the comment section. For more later updates they must visit our site on daily basis.Post Updated By :