The Scheme was started in June 2012 by the Government and was at first intended to repay educational cost expenses and on and off compulsory charges for the students of Balochistan, FATA and Gilgit Baltistan conceded on justify in Masters/MPhil/PhD in any open area degree granting organization. In 2013, it has been influenced a basic piece of Prime Minister’s Youth To program. The extent of the Program has been expanded from that point forward and now 114 regions of Pakistan are qualified under the Scheme. This step was brought to expand higher education in less develop areas. This financial help will provide a chance to get there higher education easily without bearing any financial burden.
We know that there are too much expense to sit in university classes. Students of less develop areas has not capacity to pay their financial due to the low income. But there is lot of talent and there was need to brought that area youth into the higher education because this youth is face of Pakistan and educated youth is defiantly a big asset and investment. Tomorrow this educated youth will put country on developing track. This is really a good initiative by the Government of Pakistan. Here at this page you will be updated with latest updates and news. You can read here all the process of apply and also the eligibility criteria and last date to apply.
Prime Minister HEC Fee reimbursement Scheme PMFRS 2018 How To Apply
Approved Study Duration :-
|MS/M.Phil (Medical Universities)||2 Years minimum -3 maximum Years|
|Ph.D (Natural Sciences)||5 Years|
|Ph.D (Social Sciences & others)||4 Years|
Eligibility Criteria :-
- The Students having valid domicile/local certificate of specified areas under the Scheme
- The students who are enrolled on merit in Masters, MS/MPhil programs in the HEC identified public sector universities/affiliated government institutions, located in the geographical territory of their province/Region/Area
- The students who are enrolled in PhD program in the HEC identified public sector universities/affiliated government institutions anywhere across Pakistan
How To Apply :-
- Kindly use your own CNIC, email and mobile number for validation/new registration, as the provided data will be used for further processing. Provision of incorrect data may lead to disqualification from Prime Minister’s Schemes.
- Please register/validate yourself on PMFRS portal using the same email and phone number used in Laptop Scheme. Any correction for email and mobile number will not be entertained.
- Active email and active number are required once for Prime Minister’s Schemes and no correction will be entertained.
- Ensure that you enter your own active email address and phone number.
- Provision of incorrect, false or forged information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage.
- Don’t register anyone on your behalf : It would lead straight away to disqualification from scheme.
- You won’t be able to receive mobile verification code, if your SIM is converted to another network.
- SMS verification code may be received within 10 – 15 min, so be patient.
Multiple registrations against same email will result in cancellation of all records.
- Incase of CNIC correction for non-validated students, please share the scanned copy of your CNIC with your university focal person.
- If you are currently enrolled in a degree program and have already availed Fee Reimbursement Scheme for previous degree level, you just have to click on Update Academic Details for update. If you are enrolled in same degree level for which you have already availed fee reimbursement, then you are not allowed to update your academic details.
- Use high speed internet connection with recommended browsers(Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge) for quick submission of your application.
- Validation is not required after New Registration.
Last Date To Apply :-
- last date to apply is 20th April, 2018
Dear Students this best opportunity if you fall in this category then you must need to apply before the last date. Because after last date no application will be entertain. Read above paragraph carefully before applying. If you have any question regard this scheme then ask in comment section.