Federal Board Of Intermediate and Secondary education Islamabad has announced its 10th class roll number slip. So now students who have their exams can download easily these slips. Recognized institute, colleges and schools are affiliated and registered here with FBISE. FBISE announced SSC Part-II (10th Class) roll number slips for their regular and private candidates online, candidates can download it with in few clicks. Roll number slip can be find out by entering student name and registration number in search box. Correct information are necessary to get your slip. After receiving roll number slip a student can sit in the examination hall. There is advised to the students to check their slip particular which will be name, father name, papers schedule and timing and exam center must be correct.
If there is any error found then student need to contact FBISE authorities to make correction of mistaken or error area. Important thing about roll number slip is that you must have to your slip while entering examination center because without roll number slip you will not be allowed to sit in exams. Every Year the FBISE board of intermediate and secondary education conducts annual and supplementary exams from all regular and private candidates. This is responsibility of FBISE to took steps to provide syllabus, schedule and conduct exams free and fair. 10th class exams are going to start in near day. Dear students you can download your FBISE 10th class roll number slips from this in few clicks. Now you have no need to feel any confusion and disturbance.
FBISE Federal Board 10th Class Roll Number Slips Download 2018
Download FBISE Board 11th Class Roll Number Slip
Important Instruction :-
- Student have to reach in exam center 45 mint before on 1st paper and 30 mint before remain paper.
- Write answer on both side of paper, no one side should be blank.
- Mobile phone or any other electronics device are strictly not allowed.
- All student come along with all important accessories for writing because in hall no thing will be given for exchange or transfer.
- Smoking not allowed in exam hall.
- No one student can drop their paper.
- Write your roll number on specific place on answer sheet, and when you receive question paper write you roll number on it on top right corner.
- Write correct question No on answer sheet, according to the number of question on question paper.
- When you end your paper write THE END on end and draw a line.
- Till one hour of paper distribute you can’t leave exam hall.
- You can use simple and scientific calculator, not computerized calculator.
- Don’t write any irregular illegal or request word on paper.
- Don’t solve one question on two times.
Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE), an autonomous body of Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training, Government of Pakistan has been entrusted a spectrum of responsibilities, including curricula recommendation, appointment of examiners and supervisory staff to conduct examinations.