The Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Islamabad (FBISE) was recognized under the Federal Act in 1975. The ministry of Federal education and Professional training Division establish this federal board independently. The board made if fully authorized with financial and administrative authority to establish, control, development and control of this board of intermediate and secondary education to take general and conduct examination of another institute that is recognized with it.
Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Islamabad is trying to manage the annual exam for SSC and HSC classes in the school and colleges that are recognized with the Federal Board of Intermediate and secondary education Islamabad. The Federal Board is directed the body to conduct the annual exam of metric classes and intermediate class’s 11th and 12th classes. There are thousands of students that are conduct in every class final exam.
Every student of SSC or HSC classes has a big wish to clear the final Federal Board annual exam with excellent marks and good grad, and want to join for the next higher classes. So now for all Intermediate students here is alert news for that they have to must keep away from irregular activities and start their study for exam with truly seriously. All students wait seriously for their date sheet because they want to upgrade their study plane and want to know about their test centers and papers date.
FBISE Federal Board Inter FA FSc Roll Number Slips 2020 For 11th Class 12th Class Part 1 Part 2 Download Online
Federal Board are providing FA/FSC roll number slips to the students on their home address. Board HSSC provides roll number slip in march and the same month it confirming to student to perform in the annual exam of the intermediate class. Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education providing their roll number slip 2020 to their related colleges and students who are giving their exam as private they receive their roll number slips on home.
Terms & Conditions:
- Students have to reach in the exam center 45 mint before on 1st paper and 30 mint before remaining paper.
- Mobile phones or any other electronic device are strictly not allowed.
- Smoking not allowed in the exam hall.
- Write your roll number on a specific place on the answer sheet, and when you receive a question paper write your roll number on it on the top right corner.
- Write correct question No on answer sheet, according to the number of questions on the question paper.
- When you send your paper write THE END on end and draw a line.
- Till one hour of paper distribute, you can’t leave the exam hall.
- You can use a simple and scientific calculator, not a computerized calculator.
- Don’t write any irregular illegal or request word on paper.
- Don’t solve one question two times.
Here we provided you all the information regarding to FBISE final exam, if you need further information then you can ask us, comment us in the below comment box what you have a question, we will get you back for any kind of help.