The Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Islamabad (FBISE) was established in 1975 under the act of the Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training Division. Recognized institutes, colleges, and schools are too much within Pakistan and overseas. The board provides recommended courses and education of instruction for the student of Secondary school and higher secondary school and college. Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education make Guarantee to well provide of basic important needs and necessary conveniences in institutions, school, and Colleges that are recognized with the FBISE in all over Pakistan and abroad.
Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Islamabad is going to announce its Federal Part-I Roll No exam slips, so now all the students who have their exam should be willing fully for study, and close all other activities that are against the study and give them marks little.
Federal Board is given FA/FSC roll number slips to the students at their home address. FBISE Board HSSC is delivering roll number slips in March and the board confirmed it to students to perform in the annual exam of the intermediate class. Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education providing their roll number slip 2021 to their related colleges and students who are giving their exams as private receive their roll number slips on the home.
FBISE Federal Board Inter Part 1 Roll Number Slips 2021 For FA FSc 11th Class Download Online
- Students have to reach the exam center 45 mint before on 1st paper and 30 mint before the remaining paper.
- Write an answer on both sides of the paper, no one side should be blank.
- Mobile phones or any other electronic device are strictly not allowed.
- All students come along with all-important accessories for writing because in the hall nothing will be given for exchange or transfer.
- Smoking not allowed in the exam hall.
- No one student can drop their paper.
- Write your roll number on a specific place on the answer sheet, and when you receive a question paper write your roll number on it on the top right corner.
- Write correct question No on the answer sheet, according to the number of questions on the question paper.
- When you send your paper write THE END on end and draw a line.
- Till one hour of paper distribution, you can’t leave the exam hall.
- You can use a simple and scientific calculator, not a computerized calculator.
- Don’t write any irregular illegal or request word on paper.
- Don’t solve one question two times.
FBISE announced its Fsc 1st part roll number slips for the exam. Above we provided you all information related to this subject. If you need further information regarding this topic then comment us in the below comment box, we will get you back for your help.