The Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Islamabad (FBISE) was established in 1975 under the act of the Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training Division. Recognized institutes, colleges, and schools are too much within Pakistan and overseas. The board provides recommended courses and education of instruction for the student of Secondary school and higher secondary school and college. Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education make Guarantee to well providing of basic important needs and necessary conveniences in institutions, school, and Colleges that are recognized with the FBISE in all over the Pakistan and abroad.
Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Islamabad is going to announce its Federal Part-I Roll No exam slips, so now all the students who have their exam should be willing fully for study, and close all other activities that are against the study and give them marks little.
Federal Board are given FA/FSC roll number slips to the students on their home address. FBISE Board HSSC is delivering roll number slips in March and board confirming it to students to perform in the annual exam of the intermediate class. Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education providing their roll number slip 2020 to their related colleges and students who are giving their exam as private they receive their roll number slips on the home.
FBISE Federal Board Inter Part 1 Roll Number Slips 2020 For FA FSc 11th Class Download Online
- Students have to reach in the exam center 45 mint before on 1st paper and 30 mint before remaining paper.
- Write an answer on both sides of the paper, no one side should be blank.
- Mobile phones or any other electronic device are strictly not allowed.
- All students come along with all-important accessories for writing because in the hall nothing will be given for exchange or transfer.
- Smoking not allowed in the exam hall.
- No one student can drop their paper.
- Write your roll number on a specific place on the answer sheet, and when you receive a question paper write your roll number on it on the top right corner.
- Write correct question No on the answer sheet, according to the number of questions on the question paper.
- When you send your paper write THE END on end and draw a line.
- Till one hour of paper distribute, you can’t leave the exam hall.
- You can use a simple and scientific calculator, not a computerized calculator.
- Don’t write any irregular illegal or request word on paper.
- Don’t solve one question on two times.
FBISE announced it Fsc 1st part roll number slips for exam. Above we provided you all information related to this subject. If you need further information regarding this topic then comment us in the below comment box, we will get you back for your help.