The students who are waiting for the 12th class Roll Number Slip those all now relax because the 12th class Roll Number Slip updated within the week here. The 12th class exam starts after 23 June 2021. The students can easily download their Roll Number Slip at this site kitaab.com.pk.
Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary education is located in the capital territory of Islamabad. It has spread almost in all Province Punjab, Khyber Pakhtoon Kha (KPK), Sindh, Baluchistan, Kashmir, Northern Areas, and all over the country Pakistan.
FBISE federally administrated in overseas areas. Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Islamabad is established under the act of 1975 by the Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training Division.
Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Islamabad FA/FSC Part-II Roll number slips 2021 has announced on FBISE Official website and here is this Page.
Those students who have registered for the intermediate annual examination 2021 under the governance of the federal board, and if you registered as a private or regular your roll number slips have issues, and now you may get your roll number slips from this page too.
2 weeks before the examination initiation roll number slip will be provided here on this page and Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Intermediate Part-II. All candidates who are waiting for the Date sheet of Federal Board Part-II now get ready for their exam and start their study on a serious basis.
FBISE Federal Board Inter Part 2 Roll Number Slips 2021 For FA FSc 12th Class Download Online
Instructions for Students:
- Students have to reach the exam center 45 mint before on 1st paper and 30 mint before the remaining paper.
- Write an answer on both sides of the paper, no one side should be blank.
- Mobile phones or any other electronic device are strictly not allowed.
- Smoking not allowed in the exam hall.
- No one student can drop their paper.
- Write your roll number on a specific place on the answer sheet, and when you receive a question paper write your roll number on it in the top right corner.
- Write correct question No on the answer sheet, according to the number of questions on the question paper.
- When you send your paper write THE END on end and draw a line.
- Till one hour of paper distribution, you can’t leave the exam hall.
- You can use a simple and scientific calculator, not a computerized calculator.
- Don’t write any irregular illegal or request word on paper.
- Don’t solve one question two times.
Here we have provided you all the latest information about Federal Board Intermediate Part-II Roll number slips. if you need more information in regard to this topic then you can ask us frequently we will give you further details about what you need for your exam.Post Updated By :31/05/2021 - 03:37 PM