HEC is offering scholarships for the students of Engineering and Technology. Applications are required for fall-2021 and Spring-2021. Application forms are available online. The eligibility criteria, last date of form submission and other important information is given in this article.
Higher Education Commission HEC has launched a program of Human Resource Management. HEC is offering scholarships for worthy students to go and learn abroad. These foreign countries include Germany, France, USA, UK, Australia, China, Italy, Belgium, Hong Kong, Turkey, South Korea and many more. The country and university will be appointed to the students by HEC purely on merit.
HEC Overseas Scholarship Program Fall 2021 Spring Application Form Online Registration Eligibility Last Date
- Candidate must be a Pakistani (from any province including Gilgit and AJK).
- Candidate must have sixteen-year education. He should be a Bachelors in engineering and technology.
- For engineering disciplines, candidate must provide the PEC registration certificate.
- Maximum 2 second divisions throughout the academic career.
- Maximum age 35 years for all others and 40 years for permanent faculty members in any public sector university.
- Candidate must secure 50% score in the test. GAT test is valid for 2 years from the day the test was conducted
- Scholarships will be awarded purely on merit and provincial quota.
- Candidates who are already a part of another HEC scholarship, are not eligible to apply.
The last date of form submission is 12 October 2020. The receipt of the application must reach RIZWAN AHMED KHAN (Project Director-HRDI-UESTPs/UETs, HEC Sector H-9 Islamabad).