Higher education commission has announced faculty development program overseas scholarships for public sector universities. Applications are invited for award of Ph.D. scholarships for faculty of public sector universities that have HRD component in their PSDP projects. There will HEC aptitude test (HAT) will be conducted for eligible applicants. A list of valid universities is available on HEC official website. FDP Indigenous program for Two thousand split Ph.D. scholarships for faculty members of Pakistani HEC recognized Universities having a master’s degree with a minimum of 18 years of education. Faculty have asked to start the pre-research in Pakistan and at any time during research work, he or she would be said to proceed foreign for a maximum time of 6-12 months with the suggestion and recommendation of the local supervisor and approval of foreign supervisor for research or thesis work.
Ph.D. Scholarships have been made for capacity enhancement of Non-PhD Faculty Members of Universities/DAIs. Said program will provide a chance to non-PhD faculty members to attain their Ph.D. degree in Pakistani / world Recognized University /DAIs. Here at this page, you can find how an applicant cany apply and you can know that what is eligibility criteria for this scholarship. We will also mention here the last date to apply and what documents are required for this scholarship.
Higher Education Commission FDP Overseas Scholarship 2020 Online Apply
- Eighteen-year education or an equivalent degree in the relevant field.
- Two years of minimum experience of teaching /serving in University/DAIs. Minimum of two years’ experience is mandatory for the candidate
- Minimum CGPA should be 3.00 or First Division in MS / MPhil/Equivalent Degree.
- No third division or D grade is allowed.
- Not more than 45 years of age at the time of closing date for the application Age limit (Maximum 45, no minimum age).
- Candidates will be required to apply through proper channel.
- Scholars will be evaluated on the basis of their academic record/topic of research and admission secured in Pakistan.
- Equal opportunity to entire applicants. Preferences will be given to the faculty working in the remote areas universities / DAIs / Campuses.
HOW TO APPLY:-
- Applicants are required to submit only online application through http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/fdp Hard copy of the application and other documents will be required at later stages.
- Original online deposit slip/ ATM Transfer Slip of Rs. 500/-(non-refundable) as application processing fee in favor of Director General Finance, HEC. Fee can be deposited through any bank in Account Number 1742-79001334-01 Habib Bank Limited.
Last Date to Apply:-
- The application can be submitted before
20th December 2019
At present about 25,000 faculty members are serving in Higher Learning Degree awarding institutions are without a terminal degree. The project will provide opportunities to 2000 existing faculty members inducted in the universities / DAIs but do not have the terminal degree. The scholarship will be awarded in particular fields/disciplines to be identified as per university and curricula requirements.