The Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination (IPC) has now assigned this task to the conduct the (GRE) local test that is subject wise. It is conducted under the consideration of the National Testing Service. The test for the scholarships that can be given to the candidates is taken by the National Testing Service.
Applications are now invited for the abroad studies by the Cultural Exchange Program initiated by the Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination. The scholarships are expected from many countries like Spain, China, Greece, Mexico ETC.
The scholarships are thus fully funded as the donor countries provide the tuition fee as well as the monthly living allowance that can vary from country to country.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skill and competency requirements outlined above and desire to become a part of scholarship program, must apply by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may download Application form and deposit slip from the official website of NTS or from the web link given below.
- Last date for Submission of Application form is 11th November, 2014.
- Candidates have to deposit test fee through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL and MCB.
- Applicants must send their applications along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents and two recent photographs by courier / registered mail to NTS Headquarter which is located in Islamabad.
- Applications will not be acceptable if deposit slip receipt (in original) is not attached.
- NTS Test will be held on 7th December, 2014.
The candidate can which have acquired the sixteen years of education which comprises of the 4 years bachelors honors degree are eligible for the scholarship of Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination in the relative field. The test date that is assigned by the National Testing Service Commission is the 7th December 2014.
The candidates are advised to submit their applications soon and get now prepared for the test .The maximum age that is allowed for the scholarship is the 35 years. If the candidates have more than one second division they are not eligible for the scholarship program. Cultural Exchange Scholarship Program 2015 NTS Test Result Answer Key and Merit Lists will be updated here as well.
The Cultural Exchange Scholarships presented by the Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination is only given on the merit basis so the students must try for the scholarships.