The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF is established with the aim of providing scholarships and financial help to talented and needy students for continuing standard education with equal opportunities. PEEF endeavors to bring best educational opportunities to the less privileged and talented youth of Punjab, and bring them at par with the most fortunate ones. PEEF has allocated 20% of its annual scholarship quota for Master Level Education. These scholarships are awarded to talented and deserving students enrolled in Partner Universities / Govt. Post graduate colleges of the Punjab.
In order to be considered eligible for PEEF Master level scholarships; the student must fulfill the following eligibility criteria. PEEF scholarships are given till the completion of the degree course the student is enrolled. However, if a student does not maintain the required academic performance level, or is involved in any non-disciplinary act; the University/ Govt. Post Graduate College and / or the PEEF, reserve the right to cancel the scholarship award.
PEEF Master Level Scholarships 2019 :
Punjab Education Endowment Fund is a proactive scholarship scheme which gives fund to the talented and eligible students. Allocation of these scholarships is on the basis of Tehsil and District wise results of students.
Following monthly scholarship stipend rates are admissible for the year 2019 ;
- PEEF will reimburse tuition fee
- PEEF will also pay scholarship stipend to the selected scholars at the following rates:
- Day scholar Rs. 3,000/- per month.
- Boarder Rs. 5,000/- per month.
- Payment of Tuition Fees 100%
PEEF Master Level Scholarships 2019 Download Application
Eligibility Criteria for PEEF scholarship :
- Punjab Domiciled
- Secured at least 60% marks or minimum CGPA 2.5 in bachelor degree
- Secured Admission as a full time student in current year
- Students enrolled in all programs (spring/ fall session)
- Declared monthly income of parents should be less than Rs.30000/=
- Grade 1 to 4 Govt. employees exempted from above mentioned income range
- There is not receiving any other educational scholarships in current year
How To Apply for PEEF Master Scholarships :
- Get admission in any partner university
- Or in any Government Post graduate college of Punjab
- Download PEEF scholarship Form or get form from financial aid office of respective college or university.
- Submit filled form to respect office of respective institute.
Last Date To Apply for Scholarship :
- last date will be available soon
Application submitted directly to PEEF office will not be entertained. For list of partner universities and colleges visit the website of PEEF. These Students cannot avail this opportunity; i)Students who have already passed / possessed M.A / M.Sc / M.S / M.PHIL etc. degree ii)Marks improves or students who have passed examination in supplementary session.