Graduate Record Exam GRE test is a test which is required to be given by those students who want to study abroad and fulfill their dreams. The test pattern is given here in detail for perfect guidance. The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) is designed to provide admissions committee members, career counselors, and prospective applicants with predictors of academic performance in graduate-level academic study (Masters and Doctoral programs).
Test Format is given below. There are 3 sections of this test. in total this test takes 2.5 hours in total. Time slots are divided for different sections.
- Verbal Section (30 questions – 30 minutes) This section tests your ability to analyze and evaluate written material and synthesize information obtained from it, analyze relationships among component parts of sentences and recognize relationships between words and concepts.
- Quantitative Section (28 questions – 45 minutes) This section tests your basic mathematical skills and your understanding of elementary mathematical concepts, as well as your ability to reason quantitatively and solve problems in a quantitative setting.
- Analytical Section (Two writing tasks – 75 minutes) This section measures critical thinking and analytical writing skills. It consists of two analytical writing tasks :
- Analyze of an issue (45 minutes)
- Analyze an Argument (30 minutes)
GRE Test Format and Centers in Pakistan Graduate Record Examination
GRE scores are only one of several factors considered in the admission decision. Other factors include undergraduate GPA, faculty recommendation letters, application essays (personal statements) and work and other experience. There are two formats of GRE test:
- GRE General
- GRE Subjective
So apply for GRE test. Their is no particular passing score for GRE. A merit is made on the basis of marks acquired by students. Ask us any question that you may have on this subject through commenting and we would Insha-Allah guide you in the best way possible. Keep visiting us.